Thorough Material Resource Planning Software
This version of Traker is designed for manufacturers and distributors. Sales orders may be entered with multiple line items having multiple delivery requirements. The MRP software will assist your planners, ensuring the necessary materials are available to fulfill all sales orders, making supply and demand manageable. With our material resource planning software, you’ll be able to analyze how your purchasing is affecting your profit, track slow moving product, track vendors to determine their customer service levels, and even track customers to follow-up on their needs.
The analysis portion of Traker’s MRP module helps you analyze weak points of your Inventory, Slow Moving Product Bottlenecks, Logistical Holes and Customer Service Levels. Some of the reports available for analysis include:
- Customer Lists
- Purchase Order
- Product Lists
- Analysis Summary
- Allocation Reports
- Inventory History
- Shipping Audit Summary
- Receiving Invoice Summary
MRP Management Software Features
- MRP software includes powerful tools for planning all of your purchasing and manufacturing needs.
- Traker Systems software tracks and evaluates all of your supplies and demands for each product in order to determine if supply levels will fall below the minimum Stock Quantity you have established. If necessary, our software can create planned orders based upon the Minimum Order Quantity, order Multiple, Yield Percentage and Max Plan Quantities you have established
- Material resource planning software will explode multilevel Bills of Materials (BOM) to ensure you have enough sub-assemblies or sub-assembly components in order to make all of the items you need to build.
- Traker Systems also includes easy to use Purchase Order and Allocation Workbench Wizards, which makes converting Planned Orders to purchase Orders or WIP allocations simple. These Workbench Wizards are fully interactive so you have full control over quantity, pricing, sourcing and scheduling information.
- Our MRP module software provides the information necessary so that you will be aware of the existing orders that need your attention.
- Traker Systems has an action item Workbench that will provide a concise list of items that need to be rescheduled or expedited before they are late, so you don’t have to wade through all of your open orders or wait until something is already late.
- Traker Systems has been designed to be a powerful and easy to use tool that helps you manage all of your orders.