All-Inclusive Distribution Management Software
The manufacturing tracking software from Inventory Traker™ offers a user friendly interface to easily manage manufacturing and distribution facilities. Traker’s seamless distribution tracking software allows users to easily organize and maintain everything from bill of materials and inventory control to receiving and shipping and much, much more.
Comprehensive Distribution and Manufacturing Management Software
Inventory Traker™ takes the headache out of defining Bills of Materials. You define your product sub-assemblies beforehand and simply generate an Allocation Request for the finished product.
Extend the ease of Inventory Traker to your customers with our Web Access Module.
From your pre-defined Bill of Materials, Traker’s distribution management software allocates the proper quantities of product and removes them from inventory. Commit finished product to inventory immediately or automatically delay the completion date for later entry.
- Inventory Traker™ includes powerful tools for planning all your purchasing and manufacturing needs.
- Traker’s manufacturing tracking software tracks and evaluates all your supplies and demands for each product in order to determine if supply levels will fall below the minimum Stock Quantity you have established. If necessary, Inventory Traker™ may create planned orders based on the Minimum Order Quantity, Order Multiple, Yield Percentage and Max Plan Quantities you have established
- Inventory Traker™ will explode multilevel Bills of Materials (BOM) to ensure you have enough sub-assemblies or sub-assembly components to make all the items you need to build.
- Inventory Traker™ also includes easy to use Purchase Order and Allocation Workbench Wizards, which makes converting Planned Orders to Purchase Orders or WIP allocations simple. These Workbench Wizards are fully interactive so you have full control over quantity, pricing, sourcing and scheduling information.
- Inventory Traker™ provides the information you’ll need to keep you aware of existing orders that may require your attention.
- Inventory Traker™ has an action item Workbench that provides a concise list of items that may need to be rescheduled or expedited before they are late. As a result, you don’t have to wade through all your open orders or realize afterwards when something is late.
- Inventory Traker™ is designed to be a powerful and easy to use tool that helps you manage all of your orders.
- With Traker’s distribution tracking software, inventory records are well organized and updated automatically. Traker notifies you when a product has reached its expiration date.
- Never worry about shipping Expired or On Hold products again!
- Inventory Traker™ allows for multiple warehouse tracking.
- In the event of a Product Recall, Inventory Traker™ may track product by item#, lot#, production code, date or shift, the carrier who transported the product and the consignee who received the product.
Inventory Traker™ provides a Purchase Order Wizard that enables you to purchase materials and products from your vendors in a few easy steps.
- Special order alarms and messaging, alerts the purchasing agent of urgent or routine materials ordering requests.
- Inventory Traker™ manufacturing management software will alert the Purchasing Agent of low product levels automatically.
- Inbound receiving documents are generated quickly and easily from open Purchase Orders.
- Blanket Purchase Order capability.
- Ability to enter and recall Vendor price lists, including price breaks and special promotional pricing.
- Generate Purchase Orders manually using the Back Order table or automatically using Material Resource Planning.
The Sales Order Module is the main entry point for your customers’ orders. Inventory Traker™ links the sales order to back orders and shipments, helping you create a quick and easy way to delivery products to your customers.
- Create shipments directly from Sales Orders.
- Multiple deliveries from one Sales Order.
- Sales Order invoices may be easily generated using the Sales Order Invoice Wizard.
- Ability to reserve product On Hand for future shipments.
- Shipments that are linked to Sales Orders automatically adjust Sales Order balances.
- Ability to enter and recall user defined price lists, including price breaks and special promotional pricing.
- Inventory Traker™ provides an easy invoicing connection with your Sales Orders to provide fast and convenient customer billing.
- The Sales Order data entry screen provides quick access to your pricing schedules, including price and quantity breaks and special promotional pricing.
- Sales Orders Invoices may be exported easily to your existing accounting program.
Inventory Traker™ may provide the interface necessary to handle your bar coding needs. We would be happy to discuss your bar coding software and hardware requirements.
Reporting and Analysis (Forms and Pricing)
Inventory Traker™ provides a rich set of reports and forms for any situation. We have developed a comprehensive set of analysis tools to help you make intelligent decisions about your inventory. Analysis includes:
- Product Turnover
- Inventory Bottlenecks
- Total Revenue from Invoicing
- Total Cost of Warehousing
- Product Expiration / On Hold Analysis
- Logistical Gaps
- Efficiency Charting
- Vendor Customer Service
- Product Level Analysis
- Analyze Slow Moving Product
- Total Warehouse Movement Analysis
- Purchase Order/ Sales Order Analysis
- Inventory Traker™ includes complete inbound/receiving capabilities.
- Receive product using Vendor information. Inventory Traker™ performs all necessary conversions to your Master Item Numbers as well as Stocking Units of Measure.
- Manufacturing tracking makes it easy to use lookup screens for customers and their products. No need to exit the inbound screen to enter new customers or their products.
- Lot numbers may be assigned manually or automatically.
- Lot tracking may also be disengaged.
- Print Inbound Receipt or Purchase Order confirmations using our forms or yours.
- Backorder capability is also an option.
- Inventory Traker™ includes complete outbound/shipping capabilities.
- Shipments may be withdrawn automatically or manually using either the LIFO/FIFO method.
- Distribution tracking makes it easy to use lookup screen for customers and their products. No need to exit the outbound screen to enter new customers.
- Shipments may be posted for daily shipment or reserved for later shipments.
- Print Picking Slips or Bills of Lading using our pre-printed forms or yours.
Traker takes the headache out of your batch allocation and inventory re-entry.