Specialized Public Warehouse Solutions with 3PL Warehouse Software
3PL software for warehouse owners that charge customers for inventory storage space and the services they provide, Traker may handle your entire inventory, billing and shipping needs. Traker’s 3PL warehouse software allows users to easily customize all your charges to suit each customer or product and then send those invoices seamlessly to your accounting package in Quick Books or Peachtree.
Comprehensive 3PL Warehouse Management Software
Allow customers to easily access and retrieve important information using the Web Access Module from Traker’s 3PL WMS software.
- Inventory Traker™ 3PL warehouse software includes complete inbound/receiving capabilities.
- Easy to use lookup screens for customers and their products. No need to exit the inbound screen to enter new customers or their products.
- Lot numbers may be assigned manually or automatically.
- Lot tracking may also be disengaged.
- Print Inbound Receipts and Receiving Labels using our forms or yours.
- Backorder capability is also an option.
- Inventory Traker™ 3PL warehouse management software includes complete outbound/shipping capabilities.
- Shipments may be withdrawn automatically or manually using either the FIFO or LIFO method.
- Easy to use lookup screen for customers and their products. No need to exit the outbound screen to enter new customers.
- Shipments may be posted for daily shipment or reserved for later shipments.
- Print Picking Slips, Shipping Labels and Bills of Lading using our preprinted forms or yours, we can also print to plain paper.
- Inventory records are well organized and are updated automatically.
- Never worry about shipping Expired or On Hold products again! Traker notifies you when product has reached its’ expiration date.
- Inventory Traker™ allows for multiple warehouse tracking.
- In the event of a Product Recall, Inventory Traker™ may track product by item#, lot#, production code, date or shift, the carrier who transported the product and the consignee who received the product.
- Traker Systems Fulfillment Module provides the power and flexibility that you need to meet your customer’s requirements in a true pick and pack operation. With our BOM you are able to create multiple levels of subassembly, picking at the item and lot level to create your assemblies.
- In addition, with our invoicing module you are able to automatically create charges for these services however complex your billing method.
Inventory Traker™ provides complete invoicing, billing and charging capabilities. Complicated charging schemes are easy to manage with our 3PL software
- Short Term Storage
- Long Term Recurring Storage
- Handling Charges
- Sq Ft
Create Miscellaneous Charges for:
- Bills of Lading
- Picking Fees
- Labeling Costs
- They can be applied with a simple right click of the mouse on your Inbound or outbound shipping screen.
- Invoice Wizards take you through the step-by-step process of billing your customer for warehousing.
- Print invoices using your forms or purchase preprinted invoices from us at a reasonable cost.
- Warehousing Invoices may be exported easily to your existing accounting program and Traker Systems has seamless interfaces created for both Quick Books and Peachtree.
Inventory Traker™ 3PL WMS software may provide the interface necessary to handle your bar coding needs. We would be happy to discuss your bar coding software and hardware requirements.
Inventory Traker™ provides a rich set of reports and forms for any situation. We have developed a comprehensive set of analysis tools to help you make intelligent decisions about your inventory. Analysis includes:
- Inventory On-Hand
- Product Turnover
- Total Revenue from Invoicing
- Total Cost of Warehousing
- Product Expiration / OnHold Analysis